Funny / Satire

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That is the problem with trying to make it a 'one size fits all' solution. When does the government have the right to take away your rights? Did you ever see the movie Minority Report or read the Philip K Dick book of the same name? Arrest someone because they MIGHT commit a murder? Take away a segment of the population's (not a single individual) rights because we think they might commit a crime? It should be very difficult to take away someone's rights and it should be decided on an individual basis.
Yes, I have seen the movie. There is a lot of that going on. It started years ago. Madelein Albright (I believe) said that the "biggest threat to our cause are veterans." They want to disarm our country and will whittle away at niche groups. First "potheads" then veterans with PTSD then all veterans then all Americans (except their thugs which will keep us in line).
Another Philip K. Dick book, The Man in the High Castle, our arms were taken away by the Japanese in the west and the Germans in the east. You cannot control the people if they can fight back.

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, I have seen the movie. There is a lot of that going on. It started years ago. Madelein Albright (I believe) said that the "biggest threat to our cause are veterans." They want to disarm our country and will whittle away at niche groups. First "potheads" then veterans with PTSD then all veterans then all Americans (except their thugs which will keep us in line).
Another Philip K. Dick book, The Man in the High Castle, our arms were taken away by the Japanese in the west and the Germans in the east. You cannot control the people if they can fight back.
Janet Napolitano not Albright. Sorry for misinformation.