Gday from the sunny Hunter Valley (Australia)

gazzasbees

n3wb
Reaction score
My first post here was actually in another thread to thank Andy from EmpireTec for the very quick service on the Dahua SD49225T-HN that I ordered after reading many threads in here.
I officially also would like to offer my appreciation and thanks for all of the detailed and very helpful information that you all contribute.
I have been using a Hik 3MP Turret for quite a while with BI, and also a recent addition of a 410WS but after scouring the knowledge base here I had to go with the Dahua.
As I type this the tracking estimates a delivery of Tue 13th- So I am also waiting on an EdiMax PoE + unit to go with it.
I am a beekeeper here and thought this unit would give me a lot more versatility than a couple of fixed cams, also I can take some snapshots for my website/blog without stuffing around with my phone or DSLR.
I will have some pics and some video taken with the new unit when it gets here and I have a chance to set it up,
Cheers
Gary

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I will have some pics and some video taken with the new unit when it gets here and I have a chance to set it up,
That will be good, always interesting to see samples from other installations.
Gday from the sunny Hunter Valley
Such a lovely area. We were there in 2005 - your winter - stayed in a cabin, did a few wine tours, loved it.
DSCF0033.JPG

gazzasbees

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you both for the welcome.
@Alastair, I used to work on a biodynamic vineyard so that pic brings back special memories- and I also pruned the olive trees in a BD olive grove in the valley- sure is a lovely place , sunsets and rises are especially lovely.I will sort through some pics and post a couple of the places in Gosforth. I am on the coastal part of the valley but still pretty spectacular.
I am wearing out the refresh button on DHL tracking site waiting for this cam :) So glad Andy got it to DHL before the New Year holiday kicks in.
Gary

gazzasbees

n3wb
Reaction score
such a lovely area. We were there in 2005 - your winter - stayed in a cabin, did a few wine tours, loved it.
Been a big week mate but as promised, a couple of pics for for you- from the Biodynamic Olive Grove I contracted to, it is in a place called Gosforth.
After a day pruning the trees, there was just a moment when the shadows and the light just all worked.
Hope they bring back some good memories.
Cheers
Gaz
june 18 thru 020 (Large).JPG june 18 thru 021 (Large).JPG