Get 5.1.x features on 5.2.x?

bubba123

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there any way to get 4 motion detection planes on 5.2.x? I'd like to upgrade to get the P2P/Ezviz features, but I need more than 1 plane for my cameras.

Thanks,
Brian

riri7707

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi bubba123
On camera settings, you can have up to 8 different areas available.
If you want to finetune individual sensitivity for each area, then you simply click on "Expert Mode",and you will have access to the settings of each area.
Works quite fine.

Hope this helps.

bubba123

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm actually trying to do the line detection alerts instead of the regular motion detection ones. Line detect (A->B) are more accurate for my use-case, but I need to use 3 of them to do full coverage for my camera.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe so - but not practical as the CPU cannot cope. That's why Hikvision dropped the available number from 4 to 1.

bubba123

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good to know it's possible, but unless you're going to provide details of how to accomplish it, I'm still assuming it's not possible. And judging from your previous conversations and posts, I doubt you're going to share, so you have information you're willing to share, you might as well not reply to any of my threads.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Good to know it's possible, but unless you're going to provide details of how to accomplish it, I'm still assuming it's not possible. And judging from your previous conversations and posts, I doubt you're going to share, so you have information you're willing to share, you might as well not reply to any of my threads.
I am someone should?
You asked about the possibility, I showed screenshots of what is possible.
This is not as easy as the other, but possible!

bubba123

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You are correct, you are nobody. And now you're nobody on my ignore list.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, how about a screenshot of mtdblock5 from 0x64D for F4 bytes to show what's possible?
That's not something you will be able to do ...

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting. Though possibly an original, others will know. I might try that on my next camera which I'm about to buy.