Get PAID $$$$£££ Recovery My Dahua DH-NVR

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi dear All
I'm new here as well to CCTV, first of all thank you all to accept me into this great forum commits.

I got one dahua nvr6000 from friend, and was working fine till I try to up grade firmware, that didn't finish and stack so I reboot the device and the device wont boot any more.

I need help to recovery it or re-flash with similar Firmware or other since it can work, and I can pay for they service. Moreover if someone can provide as well HDD clone image from the same model range or similar device that I can use to recovery it I can pay as well.

Please any one help to install OS on this device even if need to pay for guide or software licence..

Best regards
nvr-128-ch-dahua-dh-nvr-6000d.jpg nvr6000-8tb_2.jpg

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi thanks for reachout,
Definitely this device have small NAND-flash drive in Mainboard where OS are installed, and not on Phisical HDD, I can boot with USB boot tool and see all spec of device

Attachments

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's x86 platform.
I think bootloader is alive, so.... find COM port and try connect to PC.
Better make MB photo with best quality

2GB image must be on ....

If ypu can boot from USB flash, so load linux and make backup. Use dd

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes ITuneDVR
Definitly its a x86 PC_NVR, but I cant boot at all, so unable to com to it please see picture of it and let me know in what you or some one could ehelp.

Any help is apreciate even need to pay for it.
343.jpg 338.jpg 345.jpg 346.jpg 348.jpg 349.jpg 350.jpg 351.jpg 353.jpg

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sorry...
2GB SSD is in NVR608-4K from i dumped some time ago from work one

If your GRUB work, so you need change stringboot to usb linux flash for x86 platform and make full dump from you system, as i said prev.
Use dd command to copy full image!!!

Find in your place smart linux guy or try youself but carefuly!

Here original bzImage that extracted from DH_NVR6000_Eng_V3.210.0003.0.R.160714_Lite.BIN
NVR6000

In you photo 348.jpg under ATX power 2 4-pin сonnector. Possible it real COM, or.....

PS.
Why you don't ask help in original Dahua service?

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi again ,
thanks for your time and all guide, I try Dahua already, even from the forum they said that the device are already out off warranty also I'm for I contact the reseller. So I had to dig out by myself or pay someone to solve it.
I'm not Linux guys even I'm able to handle it with some guide, so will try replace the bzImage and try it, make a backup of original file first.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi again ,
I try Dahua already, even from the forum they said that the device are already out off warranty
How old?

I'm not Linux guys even I'm able to handle it with some guide, so will try replace the bzImage and try it, make a backup of original file first.
First - backup, next - all other manipulation.
It's not so big problem at all, but need more informanion and skills.
Only firmware and nothing more. All hardware is well!

Of course if device in nand - it's more easy, than ....
The main thing - do not give up!

Dodutils

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that videos recorded on your HDD is still there you can mount it on a PC even if you have Windows (there are a few windows tools that can "mount" ext file system) and you'll see the files.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
No need windows and no need video from hdd, only linux usb to boot!
Need pure image and then....

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry dude
How I could do it, which Linux usb tools as well which pure image you mean, is it the firmware?/?
Really sorry for incommode..

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You just do not know and do not ask for forgiveness
Any ubuntu, debian, or... revovery usb flash image and try...

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you iTunerDVR
will download ubuntu and try mount HDD and replace this file and test it again, will keep you updated.

Gratefully for all help

God Bless

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
OK dude, I will make a copy of original file prior to replace it and test if work if not just put the original back.
I wish if I could have help from other that had similar problem with similar device also if I was good with Linux any way you guide have bee help full and are gave me some knowledge of it.

Have a good night we talk soon.
K regards:highfive:

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
oopsss I was thinking that is just a file that you provided, as when I mount the NAND-flash from device it split it on 3 partition and this file bzImage on 2 of partition plus other file, so how I will replace whole disk image also with what as already said I was unable to decompress the firmware...

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Make backup image and send it to me, then will see
No problem with decompressing, and it maded in 2014

Hamyx

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi dude Good Morning
Unable to boot with the image that you provided after replace it the same error persist, and I just replace the original back, also already copy all partition file to upload, will do it later on and keep you informed.

Thank you

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi!
PM me link to this all and separate images.
bzImage is not so easy file as it is.

if you dumped all image, posible hand made another and copy to source drive