Getting a new BI PC

wftomlin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm getting a new PC to replace the one currently running BI. What's the policy on having one copy running on two machines temporarily. Once I'm good to go on the new PC, I will remove it from the old one, but I'll most likely install it over the course of a couple of days. I'd like to keep the current install running until I actually switch over.

I see there is a deactivate button. Can I deactivate and reactivate at will? I'm actually setting the new one up on a separate network.

I have the license code. Can I install on the new PC from the original exe file I downloaded.

Thanks.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm getting a new PC to replace the one currently running BI. What's the policy on having one copy running on two machines temporarily. Once I'm good to go on the new PC, I will remove it from the old one, but I'll most likely install it over the course of a couple of days. I'd like to keep the current install running until I actually switch over.

I see there is a deactivate button. Can I deactivate and reactivate at will? I'm actually setting the new one up on a separate network.

I have the license code. Can I install on the new PC from the original exe file I downloaded.

Thanks.
you cannot run both at once...
run the new one as a demo...cpu usage will be higher though..
use the latest install file, from the website.

wftomlin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for replying fenderman.

Once set up, can I register as a full copy with my license code?