Getting back to multi-camera view in viewer

bitNine

n3wb
Reaction score
I emailed support days ago and haven't heard back, so I'll see if anyone here knows.

When in the viewer, if I double-click a point in time on the timeline, I get the multi-camera view of that moment in time (I have 4 cameras, and 3 constantly recording). When I double-click an individual camera in the viewer to see it bigger, how do I get back to the multi-camera view? The only way I can see is to double-click in the same spot on the timeline, which occasionally puts the video at a different time, due to inexact clicking. Double-clicking the camera again just toggles viewer full screen.

Questions:
1. Is there a way to get back to the multi-camera view without moving within the timeline?

2. Is there a way to switch between cameras when in the viewer, while viewing only one camera? I've got hotkeys mapped for previous and next camera, but it only works in the cameras box, not in the viewer.

3. Is there a way to click through the timeline while viewing a single camera, without it going back to the multi-camera view? Single clicks on timeline don't actually move to that point in time, and double-clicks on timeline take you back to multi-view.

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I knew it had to be a simple answer. Thanks! Any idea on the other two?
2)I dont believe so...you can to go back to all camera view and select the camera you want.
3) instead of clicking on the timeline click on the slider above the playback controls, this will move the timeline accordingly but with more precision.