Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

puggsli

n3wb
Reaction score
I could also use a catalog and pricing info.

mycoma

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Any good June deals? How about some good deals for July? Thanks

ttplayer4life

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Milkisbad,

Please PM catalog. Interested in DS-2CD2232-I5, 6 & 4 mm; DS-2CD2332-I, 2.8 mm
A. What version firmware would be on cameras if ordered in next two weeks?
B. Can firmware be upgraded in future and menus remain in English?
C. 16 channel HK NVR, 8 port POE

Thanks!

TxStig

n3wb
Reaction score
Milkisbad,
Please PM catalog my direction. I am ready to pull the trigger on a pair of DS-2CD2532-I(S) 2.8mm, so would like additional guidance on how to place the order with you.

Much appreciated!

Reaction score
available placement options mean that any NVR I use needs to be as quiet as possible. What do you carry and recommend for a 16 channel NVR?

fcampuzano

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying a DS-2CD2632F-I(S) but I need a higher focal length than 12mm, do you sell lenses for this camera with let's say 40mm? if negative, do you have any hikvision with a focal length like the one I need? My camera is too high and I need it to focus in a small area to try LPR.

neilyboy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
How does one go about placing an order? I sent a pm a few days ago and have yet to hear back yet it shows you are online lol. I just had a quick question as to whether or not that $104 camera will work with my hikvision nvr.
Thanks much!
Neil

dddhorn

n3wb
Reaction score
Re: Good source to buy Hikvision items at.

Embarrassed to be so late in responding to this... but have been very busy, thanks in large part to Milkisbad!!!!!

To anyone who reads this, and is wondering about the benefits, service, or value of ordering from Milk... DON'T. I have now helped many friends install systems, and all with the help of Milk... I have installed both NVR with Cams, and PC NVMS 7000 with Cams, (and figured out how to save to NAS!) all with the help of this forum! I have used access points to "beam" internet 250 feet to a remote shop, used PlugLink Powerline adpaters instead of WiFi... everything you need is here... just READ!!!!!

So... can't say enough thanks to Milk for the great service! And to the rest of the forum members here who so regularly post and respond. This is truly an amazing source of information!!!!!

Thanks to all!!!

bennuss

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can I get a catalog . i have a few installs I need to dop soon. cant wait from china

nauticus25

n3wb
Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in regarding the stellar service. I placed an order for an NVR, a few cameras and some cable on Monday afternoon. It shipped that day and due to my proximity to their office, it was on my doorstep yesterday afternoon. Everything was very well packaged, but I was concerned that they'd forgotten the hard drive because I didn't see it in the box. It turns out they'd already installed it in the NVR for me! The only downside was that I got a bit less sleep last night because I was having too much fun getting everything set up.

Thanks again for supporting the forum!

MikeSav

n3wb
Reaction score
2nd flawless experience with Milkisbad. :)

I ordered a couple of sale cams on Monday-- a bullet, and a 2.8mm turret. I'm already setup to order, so it was a simple PM. It took a whopping 7 minutes for Milkisbad to confirm my order. I got a tracking number that evening, and my cameras were delivered yesterday in Savannah, Georgia. You can't beat that.

My shiny new ZyXEL GS1900-8HP arrived yesterday as well, so I'm off to install some cams during a heat advisory. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.