Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnek

n3wb
Reaction score
I am planning to buy several 2232-I. Can you PM your catalog and pricing? Happy to support you.

spy111000

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, please PM the catalog with prices. Currently have all Samsung analog equipment and can't see crap. Time to upgrade?

geek7899

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi milkisbad
I'm In Australia and was previously looking at Aliexpress. But also saw the tens of "Help! I'm stuck with Chinese firmware" threads which put me off a little bit.
Have you shipped to Australia before ?
After 4-5 Hik PoE cameras and the newer 7608 NVR which can take 2 x 4TB disks.
I assume all your cams and NVR's are in English by default and can be upgraded to any English firmware or only USA firmware ?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Put a 3 TB drive in the LTN8708-P8 NVR and hooked up the cameras software automatically recognized everything automatically piece of cake. Nice piece of equipment Milk thanks for the super service!

tate16t

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Milkisbad

Could you please pm me the catalog as well?

Thanks

iseeyou

n3wb
Reaction score
Monkey see monkey do. Milkisbad would it be possible for a cataog as well?

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are these Hikvision Cams US version? I don't want to play with the Chinese versions anymore

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did you have a bad experience? Can you elaborate?
I am tiered of not being able to update the firmware to the latest firmware. I want to know that I can stay current with the latest firmware.

Peja

n3wb
Reaction score
Can I grab the latest catalog from you as well, MIB?

Thanks.

spy111000

n3wb
Reaction score
I am tiered of not being able to update the firmware to the latest firmware. I want to know that I can stay current with the latest firmware.
I agree. I would like to know if I will be able to stay up to date with US firmware updates.

Also, I was told that the Chinese would not be able to use a US NVR.

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I agree. I would like to know if I will be able to stay up to date with US firmware updates.

Also, I was told that the Chinese would not be able to use a US NVR.
Interesting, That's a good one to note. I think for reasons of sanity we should just stick to the US versions and stop fighting city hall. I am at a point now that the aggravation with purchasing the Chinese cams is beginning to out way the cost savings.

jimmyt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After initial tftp update you will be able to update via device. I am running us 5.3 version. Milk does an excellent job and will take care of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.