Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Interesting, That's a good one to note. I think for reasons of sanity we should just stick to the US versions and stop fighting city hall. I am at a point now that the aggravation with purchasing the Chinese cams is beginning to out way the cost savings.
Agree. I have one chinese cam because it was stupid cheap on Ebay at the time, from a US vendor who had been given the wrong stock and wanted to offload it. Otherwise, I'm happy to know my two US cams can take US firmware and not have to worry about it. Sometimes time is money. It was months after 5.2.0 release before it was possible to easily put it on a chinese camera without messing with a bunch of stuff.

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
After initial tftp update you will be able to update via device. I am running us 5.3 version. Milk does an excellent job and will take care of you.
Thank you for your reply, That's good to know.

Reaction score
Hi there, I'd like a copy of the catalog as well! Going to set up my own system at a house I just bought.!

kronosmen

n3wb
Reaction score
Would you please send me a catalog or a contact telephone number or email address?
I am interested in 6 of this mode
Thanks
[h=1]Hikvision Network IP camera DS-2CD2632F-IS, 3MP 2.8-12mm vari-focal lens IR ,[/h]

geek7899

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Has anyone got a catalogue ? I wouldn't mind getting a copy thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wink_82

n3wb
Reaction score
I would also like a catalog and contact information please. Looking for a hybrid nvr and 4 to 5 cameras. Thanks!

MrFixit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Please PM me when your getting these new 4MP cams and what models you will have. Also will they be full US version or hacked English firmware? Also if you have any pricing on these new 4MP cams.

I want purchase 2 of these this month to tryout. I am thinking the Turret.

Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.