Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for an actual helpful answer. I did notice the vacation notice, I just though being 2 weeks old, vacation would be over. Its good to be da king
He is on 'vacation', not vacation...

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I took it as he is on vacation until we are otherwise notified.
I'm just hopeful it's not permanent.

Enjoy the time, milk.
Send me your PayPal I will pony up for an extra Margarita or 3 ;)

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
He replied to couple of questions I had in a PM a couple of days ago and was very helpful. Now I'm patiently waiting on him to answer a new PM. I'm sure he's playing catch up for a while after vacation.

Edit: I ended up hearing back from him. Edit #2: Got an order placed at a very fair price. Can't wait to see it installed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ibuyufo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I never received a reply from Milkisbad so I placed a $2k order from China. I wish he would have replied as I would have bought it from him instead.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
@ibuyufo what in the world did you purchase from China at $2k? There are plenty of US suppliers that could have assisted with an order of that QTY. Also that is a lot of trust in a chinese supplier, especially since warranty will be minimal or require shipment/import/duties back into China for repair/replacement.

ibuyufo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@ibuyufo what in the world did you purchase from China at $2k? There are plenty of US suppliers that could have assisted with an order of that QTY. Also that is a lot of trust in a chinese supplier, especially since warranty will be minimal or require shipment/import/duties back into China for repair/replacement.
Ended up purchasing 5 of the PTZ 10x optical zoom bullet cameras from Monica Wen. A Hikvision DS-7716NI-I4/16P, 3 x DS-2CD2742FWD-IS from Joanna. I couldn't find the NVR with any seller except in aliexpress.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, going the aliexpress route was the economical thing to do, you sure wouldn't have gotten that sorta hardware stateside or even private label from milk for that price. be interested to know how those ptz cameras turn out.

ibuyufo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, going the aliexpress route was the economical thing to do, you sure wouldn't have gotten that sorta hardware stateside or even private label from milk for that price. be interested to know how those ptz cameras turn out.
I actually ordered 2 of those PTZ cameras and from the short amount of testing they seemed pretty good. There's a thread here about the camera and people are very positive about it https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/5456-Mini-PTZ-camera-impressions!-2015-PTZ-camera-of-the-year. I initially bought 2 just to test and hooked them up to a POE switch and ran them though the computer using Genius Vision NVR. Then I saw it was pretty good so I bought 3 more.

akanack

n3wb
Reaction score
@milkisbad could you PM me a catalog? Looking to pickup a couple 4mp cams as well.

gasu

n3wb
Reaction score
@milkisbad can you PM me a copy of your catalog?

Thanks!
@milkisbad I have scheduled someone to install Q-See cameras at my home tomorrow. If you can PM me the catalog, I can decide to postpone the install and buy the Hik Cameras from you.

usmc

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks mehdi_naghous for the link. Unfortunately, I cannot read its language. I wish it were in English.

JimandYen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
best quality of ip camera or network camera is p2p wifi camera buy from SPAMSITE
You might want to put a link for the english version since this forum is in english...? :stupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.