Good source to buy IP items at

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just wanted to say... @milkisbad is fantastic to deal with. I have purchased multiple cameras from him and his communication and service have exceeded my expectations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mjac

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello I would like the catalog too please.

I'm new to ip cams and came across your name in my researching. thanks.

deryl

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just joined. Working on putting together my first Blue Iris system. Still learning as much as I can about cameras so this place is really helpful. Lots of folks with tons of experience sharing so thank you to everyone helping all us noobs.

Can I get a catalog please?

Thanks Again!

jt8840

n3wb
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade current IP Cameras. May I receive the catalog as well? Thanks in advance.

Benji

n3wb
Reaction score
Please could I have a copy of the catalog as well please :)

That being said, are people who post here actually receiving the catalog?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't. Been like 3 weeks.
You need 5 posts to send/receive a pm...
You also need to spend some time learning about the cameras and options available...I see new users asking for catalogs when most likely they have no clue with respect to what they need...

Benji

n3wb
Reaction score
You also need to spend some time learning about the cameras and options available...I see new users asking for catalogs when most likely they have no clue with respect to what they need...
So has anyone else received the catalog? I discussed it with milk and he sent me one a while ago but couldn't make a purchase then, now I'm ready but I noticed the links to the catalog is gone.

Hoping he's still around.

f46power

n3wb
Reaction score
thank you for the post count heads up. Although a new user here, this would be my third set of cams so I have knowledge. 1 analog, 1 ip.

WoRMinator

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been researching cameras and systems for weeks and my journey led me here. Would you please send me a catalog?

Mark

n3wb
Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I deleted my catalog from the beginning of this year. Can I get a new copy?

Status
Not open for further replies.