Greetings from Norfolk, UK

Micawber

n3wb
Reaction score
I wanted a PTZ camera in one of my stables to monitor it's inhabitant who is due to foal so last month went for an Amcrest 1080p linked to the router in the house via Netgrear Powerline AV500's to provide a better wireless link.

The Amcrest software works fine as did the trial version of the BI software but having paid for the full licence the PTZ fails to function. As yet Ken at BI has yet to come up with a solution - as have I!

Anyway just thought I'd say hello. I'll post the above in the BI section

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted a PTZ camera in one of my stables to monitor it's inhabitant who is due to foal so last month went for an Amcrest 1080p linked to the router in the house via Netgrear Powerline AV500's to provide a better wireless link.

The Amcrest software works fine as did the trial version of the BI software but having paid for the full licence the PTZ fails to function. As yet Ken at BI has yet to come up with a solution - as have I!

Anyway just thought I'd say hello. I'll post the above in the BI section
Welcome,

fyi - iirc for the Amcrest PT ( no Z, as it has no zoom option ) and BI you need to set the amcrest as some other model for it to work. ( saw that in another forum )