Greetings - License upgrade pricing?

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm an IT admin with multiple DW Spectrum servers @ work but for home, am just now starting with one cam. I expect to upgrade to a handful of cams over the years but no more than 1 for this year.

I see BI has "LE" (single) and "Full" (<65) cam licenses but I don't see an option to upgrade the LE license to a Full license.

Am I just overlooking it or is there no such thing?

Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm an IT admin with multiple DW Spectrum servers @ work but for home, am just now starting with one cam. I expect to upgrade to a handful of cams over the years but no more than 1 for this year.

I see BI has "LE" (single) and "Full" (<65) cam licenses but I don't see an option to upgrade the LE license to a Full license.

Am I just overlooking it or is there no such thing?

Thanks!
he would probably let you do it...but its just easier to buy the full license...30 dollars as you know is nothing in this space.

Reaction score
Right. - And with lifetime license, probably better off getting it now anyway. - Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Right. - And with lifetime license, probably better off getting it now anyway. - Thanks!
Note the license is lifetime, however, unlike DW, upgrades to complete new versions like V5 are paid. In the past, that upgrade has been half price (30 dollars)....

Reaction score
Hmmm. True. A bit more to think on perhaps.. - Many thanks for the insights!