hı newbıe here

bry313

n3wb
Reaction score
hı newbıe here please b4 anyone rıps me a new a hole could ı ask ıf anyone has the software for SRICAM sp015 please evey tıme ı download ıt sems that ıts corrupt onthe msvrc100dll and ask to abort
thanks ın advance wıll awaıt ınstructıons to bın ıt lol

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
hı newbıe here please b4 anyone rıps me a new a hole could ı ask ıf anyone has the software for SRICAM sp015 please evey tıme ı download ıt sems that ıts corrupt onthe msvrc100dll and ask to abort
thanks ın advance wıll awaıt ınstructıons to bın ıt lol
1) you should bin it ...
2) why do you need their software?

bry313

n3wb
Reaction score
no software come with downloaded from the website but its corrupt bin it as its rubbish as ive seen from posts here

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
no software come with downloaded from the website but its corrupt bin it as its rubbish as ive seen from posts here
You dont need their software. You can use the camera with other VMS software.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
tried a few but none seem to pick up the camera
You need to find the ip address yourself...what he the ip address of your router.. and what is the default ip of the sricam

bry313

n3wb
Reaction score
yep i have those

- - - Updated - - -

afraid so some of us dont learn lol

Reaction score
Advanced IP Scanner can be helpful to track down the camera IPs, make sure to keep the stickers they came with, you'll need those IDs.

I completely agree that these are bottom of the barrel garbage, the picture is ok in their iOS app, but is only 360p via the onvif streams I've been able to find.

Has anyone had any luck recording a 720p stream from these cameras? And if so, could you please, please, please share your settings. I've tried nearly everything.