Had the Dahua PTZ SD59230U-HNI previously failed on me some years later. looking to replace it with Dahua PTZ SD59430I-HC-S2

sotorious

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello all, i had a PTZ that failed pretty early on, at first couldnt tell if it was ethernet cable or the camera. When we got up there to check, the gimble came apart and started to hang. It did come back to life briefly after that.

Well i had been down 1 camera for some years now and im finally getting around to replacing it. I checked the prices of the the model i posted in the title, and it still seems to be the same price for an older model, and i got it from Aliexpress last time. I remember that taking forever.

What i am looking at now is this
Seems to be the same 30x, but this time with a 4mp, i was wondering if yalls experience if this is any good. based on the shipping date it looks like it would get here at a reasonable time.

Please let me know, thanks.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

sotorious

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
What do they usually sell for when they are on sell? Also is that the only one you recommend.
Here is sale details:

Depends on your budget. I have the model I listed above and really like it. Looks like $710 plus you get a free lottery ticket.

sotorious

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is sale details:

Depends on your budget. I have the model I listed above and really like it.
Did you order from amazon? If so did it take the 1-4 weeks that it says.

Tinman

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you order from amazon? If so did it take the 1-4 weeks that it says.
I buy directly from Andy, but I would send him a message and ask. I believe he said they would be in Amazon warehouse this week for sale.

sotorious

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is his user name on here is there a way you can send me a direct link to his profile?

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The ptz Tinman mention is one of the newest model available and in the same price range like that one you linked. It's around $700 on sale from EmpireTech July 18th-23rd. You can buy from Amazon or direct from Andy. Or try their new website. I usually buy from his Amazon store.

sotorious

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The ptz Tinman mention is one of the newest model available and in the same price range like that one you linked. It's around $700 on sale from EmpireTech July 18th-23rd. You can buy from Amazon or direct from Andy. Or try their new website. I usually buy from his Amazon store.
If you dont mind cant you post a link to that model to make sure i check out the right one