HDD mounting screws come with NVR or HDD?

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello guys, Sorry for the silly question but I'm selling my Dahua NVR (without HDD) and I can't remember if hard disk mounting screws are included in the NVR or if they come with hard disks. Thanks a lot.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Whoaru99

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
For what it's worth I've bought a number of HDDs and SSDs and don't recall getting any screws. That said, I often buy the white box versions rather than the full retail box versions.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1^^.
I've bought so many drives, PC cases, power supplies and built so many PC's in the last 30 years I've got them coming out my ears and would send you a dozen if it didn't cost so much to send them to Italy. :idk:

Here's a nice selection in a box!

Also, every time I buy an ATX power supply I get a power cord and 4 screws....need a cord, too? :p

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

In the USA:
Bulk / white box / wholesale HDDs are sold only with the HDD
Retail box HDDs include a SATA cable and screws

Cases include screws
Desktops do not include extra screws

I do not recall if the NVRs include screws for HDDs

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
+1^^.
I've bought so many drives, PC cases, power supplies and built so many PC's in the last 30 years I've got them coming out my ears and would send you a dozen if it didn't cost so much to send them to Italy. :idk:

Here's a nice selection in a box!

Also, every time I buy an ATX power supply I get a power cord and 4 screws....need a cord, too? :p
I can pay the shipping cost! (if you don't live in Mars)

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This eBay vendor says he ships to Europe and Italy is NOT on his exclusions so for $3.26 USD you might try him ==>> here.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

AlbertoIt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This eBay vendor says he ships to Europe and Italy is NOT on his exclusions so for $3.26 USD you might try him ==>> here.
Thanks a lot Tony

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello guys, Sorry for the silly question but I'm selling my Dahua NVR (without HDD) and I can't remember if hard disk mounting screws are included in the NVR or if they come with hard disks. Thanks a lot.

Dahua Kits comes with a bag of cables and screws. If your NVR is a bigger model (fits 3 drives) then the screws are tapered to fit the countersunk holes as the drives mount on a bracket on top. If your drives mount on the bottom, they would be a standard Computer case screw 6-32*1/4.