Hello from France

Havane

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all

I was just about to click and place an order for a Reolink camera on Amazon when I decided to do one last check, and I came across this forum :)

Looks like I'll have to start all my research again! At least I'm not starting from scratch : I had understood the concepts, the importance of POE, etc.

My need is to monitor the front of my house (for now). I have a long driveway that stretches 160 ft with a gate at the end, and a front yard that is 80 ft long and 100 ft wide.

What would be the equivalent models of good quality to the Reolink RLC-823A (which I had chosen for its very long night vision for my driveway) and the Reolink Duo 2 (for the wide angle) ?

And hello to everyone again!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all

I was just about to click and place an order for a Reolink camera on Amazon when I decided to do one last check, and I came across this forum :)

Looks like I'll have to start all my research again! At least I'm not starting from scratch : I had understood the concepts, the importance of POE, etc.

My need is to monitor the front of my house (for now). I have a long driveway that stretches 160 ft with a gate at the end, and a front yard that is 80 ft long and 100 ft wide.

What would be the equivalent models of good quality to the Reolink RLC-823A (which I had chosen for its very long night vision for my driveway) and the Reolink Duo 2 (for the wide angle) ?

And hello to everyone again!
Welcome @Havane

Many members like the 4MP Dahua OEM cameras with 1/1.8" sensors .. if you want 8MP look for a larger sensor model in the 1/1.2" area ..