Hello from KC

johngalt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello,

Just came across this forum while troubleshooting a HikVision. Someone got into our car and finally pushed me into getting an outdoor camera. I worked sales at an electrical distributor for a long time, so if you have any questions regarding structured network cabling/materials - I'm your man. I'm working on an Electrical and Computer Engineering degrees now. I decided I like to design, build, and solve more than I liked to sell. This forum is giving me nice little break from studying for finals right now...back to work.

Anyone from the KC area?

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hello,

Just came across this forum while troubleshooting a HikVision. Someone got into our car and finally pushed me into getting an outdoor camera. I worked sales at an electrical distributor for a long time, so if you have any questions regarding structured network cabling/materials - I'm your man. I'm working on an Electrical and Computer Engineering degrees now. I decided I like to design, build, and solve more than I liked to sell. This forum is giving me nice little break from studying for finals right now...back to work.

Anyone from the KC area?
Raised in st. Joe. Live in Manhattan ks area now

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to assisting you in your fight against crime.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Howdy!

I live in Springfield, Mo now but I was born and raise in western Kansas.

Bill