Hello! New swedish member here :-)

K3vlar

n3wb
Reaction score

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Seems that more shows up here Bitten by the Cam-bug !

We can change to Swedish now for a while.

Ja det blir nog fler när man söker på Sweden.

Jag bor i Sthlm och har hållit på med med det här en stund så man börjar väl få kläm på't
Pma om ni vill dryfta nåt eller hjälp på svenska.

/TheSwede

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hej och välkommen in i värmen!

Här finns det mycket kunskap och många hjälpsamma människor.

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ja det här är ju kul.. Optik, elektronik, POE, nätverk, vpn, brandväggar,Mac Gyver style....
Senaste bygget var en nattkamera för jakt, att spana med så man inte behöver vifta med bössan hela tiden.
Har en känsligare kamera på väg från Kina som har bättre optik och känsligare för 940nm.

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Spännande! Kul med 940nm! Om jag inte minns fel så är väl räckvidden ca 1/4-1/2 av vanlig 850(?) NM, men häftigt med 'osynlig' IR.

I fjol blev jag av med av med en bagge till ett Lodjur, blir antagligen en kamera i den hagen i år, när jag släpper får där igen, för att dokumentera eventuella nya angrepp.
Det vore häftigt att sätta Dahuas hybridkamera med vanlig bild i kombination med IR (värmekamera), helt ok pris på dem.

Maybe we should switch back to English no before we get kicked out

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Yes, English now...
Ok, to bad about the sheep, the lynx is beutiful but hungry.
I have a wildboar hanging in the garage right now that I shoot with a Pulsar nightsight and 940nm.
I had to modify the lamp with a screen/tube to get rid of the local glare but now its nice.
Yes the 940 is less powerful as 850 also the sensitivity of most cameras are lower at 940.
I have ordered a Pulsar Thermal hand monocular for spotting, really nice !
10 min sleep, 20 sek spotting/scanning, 10m sleep again.

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's super, wildboar is nice! Happybtonheqr feedback abort the thermal handheld later on.

I have a great related story but it's to long to write on the phone. In short, I live on a farm and planned to slaughter a Boar (Linderöd Svins galt) last week. Anyway, he escaped and it all ended up with me shooting him in my garden with my rifle. The dogs where super excited of all the blood but I wasn't as excited when they came back in after they had been rolling around in it... The white Jack Russel was pink when she got in.
Anyway, we cut and packed the boar this weekend and had a taste of it today and that was the reward!

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Nice ,
He didnt esakape and blend the wild one`s then, that could be à monster wild one

well, we keep in touch, keep safe.

/TheSwede