Hello, past lurker, now memeber..

HMS

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Greeting to all. Registered to ask some questions that i have either missed or overlooked the answers to in my time of digging and reading. I hate asking stupid questions (i know, no question is stupid, but when the answer has been posted 13.4bazzillion times already) but im starting to just not find them now. why my interst in IP/cams, i'm in Flint MI. if you know where that is, Nuff said.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
welcome, I registered at first just to see the pictures people included...

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Greeting to all. Registered to ask some questions that i have either missed or overlooked the answers to in my time of digging and reading. I hate asking stupid questions (i know, no question is stupid, but when the answer has been posted 13.4bazzillion times already) but im starting to just not find them now. why my interst in IP/cams, i'm in Flint MI. if you know where that is, Nuff said.
I'd be more worried about clean water if I were you lol.

Cupofschmoe

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of info and it will take some time for you to digest.
Just remember to take it in a little at a time or otherwise you'll confuse yourself!

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi HMS,

btw - as a new person here I've made numerous notes as I piece together a security camera system, finding numerous faults in the "consumer" security camera products I currently have.

I've shared what I have learned here, hoping it helps others:
Looking for some advice and direction!

You probably already know a lot of what I posted.

Thank You

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
The standing joke is "Welcome to Flint!" Home of Lead Poisoning! if the bullets don't get you the water WILL!
I heard at least at one time you could buy houses for like a dollar in some areas because the place was mostly abandoned lol