Hello

Raoulduke

n3wb
Reaction score
Long time lurker here, so Hi everyone. I Just want to say from the posts here about Andy I reached out and bought a nvr5216. Purchased on the 21st and it hit my door on the 26th. 4 working days to New Mexico Awesome. Pulled the drives from my nvr4208 and put them in the 5216 and its working perfectly. I'm still shocked it came so fast. Thanks for all the info on cams and everything else that I've gotten from this site.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Long time lurker here, so Hi everyone. I Just want to say from the posts here about Andy I reached out and bought a nvr5216. Purchased on the 21st and it hit my door on the 26th. 4 working days to New Mexico Awesome. Pulled the drives from my nvr4208 and put them in the 5216 and its working perfectly. I'm still shocked it came so fast. Thanks for all the info on cams and everything else that I've gotten from this site.
Welcome Raoulduke,

Good to see you've kicked in your first post!

Just in case: It's easy to get swamped with information here, so I wanted to share some notes with you

Please check out @giomania 's notes:
Dahua Starlight Varifocal Turret (IPC-HDW5231R-Z)

I have also made notes which are a summary of a lot of the reading I've been doing here,:
Looking for some advice and direction!

Have fun joining us here.