Help a dummy with schedules?

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Last night someone got into the yard of the house next door, then climbed across the fence to the home behind me. I think they avoided my yard because of the lights I have

I currently have Deepstack setup for people alerts on all the front cameras, but at night I have my phone set on silent. I am using Pushover, and I can set it to do emergency alerts that bypass the silent setting on my phone

But, I have to use a different email address for that, and unless I am wrong, the only way to have different notifications on a schedule, is to use the scheduler. I looked over the docs, and everything seems pretty complicated

I want EVERYTHING to stay the same, but I just want notifications to change on a schedule. Currently I have the scheduler disabled, and everything is set to schedule 1. Is there an easy way to do this, or will I need to reconfigure everything?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We have all been there LOL. We overthink the schedule setup in BI.

It is simple. Go to the settings and simply make the next profile you night profile and draw the times for night. Key in your coordinates if they are not there. I think you select the Relative to sunrise/sunset and then it will adjust (why the box isn't checked I don't know - maybe the sun on each end lets user know).

1636851184074.png

Then go into any cameras and change anything you want nighttime to be different than daytime.