Utalent x-series ip camera

GEENKER Can’t find any model number

GEENKER Can’t find any model number

Zmodo Model zp-Ibh15-W

Zmodo Model zp-Ibh15-W

Zmodo zp-Ibh23-W

SV3C SV-BO1POE-1080P

Besder 9048mw-1202 1089p

this is the list of all the cameras i have right now. just bought them as i could. just thought all cameras work on all systems. I read everything i could on nvr and everything else and apps. settled on blue iris as being the best app or program out there. so i bought it. and i can't get any of my cameras to work on it. I know i am not that dumb. please help.. have i just bought the wrong cameras. any help out there. Thanks
Tim

timmye

n3wb
Reaction score
I listen to too many people and that is why so many different camera. they would tell me that this was the best camera for them so i would by one or two of them then one person told me i needed to buy three together to make them work on bi. so should i start all over and stop trying to use bi or should i find out which cameras to buy that would work with BI. thanks for any help on the route i should go. thanks Tim

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I listen to too many people and that is why so many different camera. they would tell me that this was the best camera for them so i would by one or two of them then one person told me i needed to buy three together to make them work on bi. so should i start all over and stop trying to use bi or should i find out which cameras to buy that would work with BI. thanks for any help on the route i should go. thanks Tim
anyone who told you to buy those cams is a kook... as mention Troubleshooting
you could likely get most of them working, but there is a good chance your are improperly entering the settings, passwords, ip, ports etc