Help need to get all the times to line up.

Dave82

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So firstly my sunrise and sunset times are way off, by like half a day it would seem. Is there anyway to get BI to pick up the local times for here in little old Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA.

Secondly, the recorded clips seem to line up great with time reflected on BI server/PC however the recording bar is half an hour out so if I want to look for something I need to remember the time difference. Is there any way to rectify this?

I have added a screen dump to view which may help.

Attachments

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
The first thing to do is enter your latitude and longitude into BI. That will get your time zone corrected. Configuration icon, gear shaped, top left of the main screen, schedule tab, then enter your latitude and longitude.

Dave82

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Cheers awsum140. That is done, I will wait to see if that reflects the correct times in the log next time it does a check.

Dave82

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yeah it sure did. I still have half an hour time difference between the clips and the recording bar though.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah it sure did. I still have half an hour time difference between the clips and the recording bar though.
thats because you have/had the wrong time set in the camera.

Dave82

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@fenderman I am not quite sure what you mean. The time on the camera is the same as the time on the PC. It's just the recording bar that is half an hour out.

Attachments