Help needed for line crossing/ intrusion detection on DS-2CD2H25FWD-IZS

Reaction score
So I am new to this and trying to set up line crossing and intrusion. First question is, can they both be used, or is it one or the other?
So I use the IVMS-4200 program to set it up. IS there any difference between doing that and accessing the camera directly by web interface? Is it possible to draw any other shape than a triangle for intrusion (I have only been able to draw a triangle.
So when I am setting up one of the rules and I try do delete the rule, the video window showing what the camera sees and the lines I have drawn turns grey and also when I click save I get the error message in the attached photo. Any idea what would cause this? Any help appreciated.

Attachments

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Any help appreciated.
Suggestion:
Use the browser access to the camera to do the detailed configuration including max size, min size, threshold and sensitivity.
First question is, can they both be used, or is it one or the other?
On the assumption that camera is the same as the other models I've seen, they are separate and independent.
Is it possible to draw any other shape than a triangle for intrusion (I have only been able to draw a triangle.
The maximum number of lines per region is 4.
What does the in-built help say?