Help on Dahua DH XVR 5104HS lost Wifi and 3G connection !

amijim

n3wb
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Forum , i just bought a new DAHUA dh XVR 5104HS device and after i upgraded the firmware to the latest version V3.210.0001.8.R.20170307, i lost the wifi and 3G options which i only prefer to use for security reasons.Does anyone know how to enable these feautures on the dahua or does anyone has a compatible firmware?Does anyone has an older firmware from 2016?Do you know perhaps where i can download it?3G is a must for security reasons i guess , all dvr and nvr devices should support it like the old Qihan dvr that i decommissioned .
thank you .

Attachments

• xvr5104hs.jpg
    xvr5104hs.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Yang
dahua finaly follow hikvision disable usb 3g and wifi. i think for chip series c still can downgrade firmware but for new xvr series e support sound via coaxial cannot

just go back to the earlier version~

I cannot downgrade to an older firmware using the internal upgrade method.Is there any way i can downgrade?

I cannot downgrade to an older firmware using the internal upgrade method.Is there any way i can downgrade?
TFTP.

You have to acquire older fw first and have to extract all of the different images and then execute commands to tftp.

I am familiar with tftp but i need some help.How can i enable tftp mode on a dahua? Usually you have you push for a long period of time the reset button but i do not know how to do it on a dahua.Also which port do i use to log in?

Thank you vety much.I will try tomorrow.I am familiar with console since mu sun cobalt qube3 days .I will update on this.Greetingz from Greece!

Reactions: Victor Arteaga M
Hey amijim... can you share the firmware version what was working with wifi/3g? I have the same issue, but I don't know what was the version that was working and I don't know where to download old firmware versions. I contacted to Dahua and they say that DVR doesn't support WIFI :/ thanks in advance, Victor

Reactions: Mohb