Help With Blurry Image

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly I really don't have a lot of spare time to sit and mess around with these things. .
Then you need to hire someone to do it for you. Cameras are designed to be versatile and placed in many different viewing and lighting conditions. You will never get a good shot on auto if you have a tight shot like that and walk right in front of the camera. First try smart ir, then if that is not sufficient you can manually adjust the IR. This is basic IR 101.

triumph202

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I think most cameras would struggle to get that scene exposed correctly. The camera is monitoring a dimly lit scene with other scenery a reasonable distance away. You're suddenly appearing very close to the camera with the IR highly concentrated on your face, so the exposure is totally blown out.

Does the image exposure improve if you stand still for a period of time in that position- or stay over exposed? I'm wondering if disabling the on-board IR and using other low level IR light sources (located further away from the camera) would help?