Help with camera in Blue Iris

Don Schultz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a P2P cam and it works on iPhone and all browsers using ip address. It would seem that I should be able to get it to work with Blueiris as well. The challenge is getting the camera selection right within BI with some kind of compatible camera setting since this cam is not listed. I really think with enough experimentation, that this will work. The attached pdf gives as much info as I have. Thanks for the help!

Here is the camera model:

http://www.spycameras.com/item,wf-100pcx,covert-wi-fi-digital-wireless-web-camera-with-recording-&-remote-access.html

Attachments

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I had the same issue. the result was me going through every camera profile in BI until I got to about the 30th one and it worked. Your camera looks a lot different than mine, but there is a good chance that it uses the same protocol as a camera that is already configured in BI. Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. Think it took me about 2 hours (total) to get it to work.

topsecret1

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same camera and am having issues getting it to work in Blue Iris. Can anyone provide the camera settings needed, I have gotten through all the A cameras and at this rate it will take me days to get it working. I can remote view my cam via the ip address so the ports are forwarded correctly, i just cant seem to get it to view on BI4. Thanks!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same camera and am having issues getting it to work in Blue Iris. Can anyone provide the camera settings needed, I have gotten through all the A cameras and at this rate it will take me days to get it working. I can remote view my cam via the ip address so the ports are forwarded correctly, i just cant seem to get it to view on BI4. Thanks!
try one of these stream with blue iris
http://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=SCS
Select jpeg/mjepg dont type the ip address in the path..start with / after the ip address
You can also try scanning with ipcamviewer by robert chou..it will identify compatible cameras..