Help with moving BI & Cameras to a new PC

Well I mentioned earlier I don't have access to my router settings since my ISP has a Managed Service plan... I had ISP tech set up static IP addresses & Port Forward for me for my cameras.

Do think I need the ISP tech do something to correct this?

It sounds like BI on your new computer is not set up to connect to the app.

Reactions: Flintstone61
I asked earlier if I needed to run the Remote Access Wizard but no one said whether I should or not.

I have never ran the remote access wizard and I recently switched BI computers. I simply went in the app and changed the IP address to the new computer.

But we didn't set up your system, so we are troubleshooting based on the information presented at the time.

And you may not recall either how you set it up or recall if you called your ISP to set up a port forward or some other process that is wracking the whole thing out.

But something isn't right as just changing the IP address to that of the old computer should have solved it unless you have it tied to the MAC address somewhere.

Wittaj I really do appreciate your help and others trying to help me figure this out... I would be lost without it. I need all the help I can get just don't know what to try next.

I just talked to ISP tech and he says I set up my new IP address up right so it's not that. Also he doesn't see that it's anything on their end either. He said it sounds like a firewall, antivirus, preventing remote access to the new computer or some setting on BI server.

I disabled the Avast Firewall and protections plus also on Malwarebytes but still can't remotely connect to new computer.