Help with Samsung hd sdc-9443bcn and Blue Iris

BSmithw6

n3wb
Reaction score
My wife saw a great deal at the Sams Club Sample store where she works nearby here in Bentonville, AR. $180 for 4 of the samsung hd sdc-9443bcn cameras and a DVR. New, in box. But she nor I did not know they were not IP cameras. (I am new to this.)

I currently have 5 ip cameras from Amcrest and an original Nest Cam hooked up to BI on a Virtual Windows 10 box with an 4 Virtual i7 processors and 8 gigs of memory allotted for the VM. Runs smooth as silk for last 6 days.

I am able to connect one camera but when I try the second Samsung camera it shows the feed of the first camera. The Windows 10 is 192.168.0.3 and the networked DVR is 192.168.0.22 both static. I am needing the configuration for the path for RSTP:// I have tried /user=admin&password={my_password}&channel=01&stream=0.smp

And many variations of that path. I have RSTP://192.168.0.22 and that as my path. I am at work so I don't have access to post screenshots. If anyone thinks they can help let me know. I will post some screenshots tonight.

Thanks in advance.

--Brian S.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My wife saw a great deal at the Sams Club Sample store where she works nearby here in Bentonville, AR. $180 for 4 of the samsung hd sdc-9443bcn cameras and a DVR. New, in box. But she nor I did not know they were not IP cameras. (I am new to this.)

I currently have 5 ip cameras from Amcrest and an original Nest Cam hooked up to BI on a Virtual Windows 10 box with an 4 Virtual i7 processors and 8 gigs of memory allotted for the VM. Runs smooth as silk for last 6 days.

I am able to connect one camera but when I try the second Samsung camera it shows the feed of the first camera. The Windows 10 is 192.168.0.3 and the networked DVR is 192.168.0.22 both static. I am needing the configuration for the path for RSTP:// I have tried /user=admin&password={my_password}&channel=01&stream=0.smp

And many variations of that path. I have RSTP://192.168.0.22 and that as my path. I am at work so I don't have access to post screenshots. If anyone thinks they can help let me know. I will post some screenshots tonight.

Thanks in advance.

--Brian S.
you need to change he "channel=01" to 02,03 etc..or change the camera number just below the path..

BSmithw6

n3wb
Reaction score
you need to change he "channel=01" to 02,03 etc..or change the camera number just below the path..
I thought I tried that but when I get home I will try again and of course variations of that. Ill post screenshots also.

Edit: I think I may have used 01 and 02 but now I remember that it is hooked to 03... that may be the isssssssue. We shall find out lateer tonight.

Thanks for the reply.

Brian S.

BSmithw6

n3wb
Reaction score
Fixed.

Easy peasy, I was making it too hard.

192.168.0.22/ch03/0Samsung_HD_BNC_94443_BNC.jpg