hi looking for a 4 camera setup

SpeedRider

n3wb
Reaction score
g'day i live in Australia looking for a 4 camera setup that good during night. and day time performance.
iv been looking for about a mouth or so iv found it to bee really hard to find good information on a camera setup that has good night performance.
a lot of them look like a blurry mess.
if anyone can give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated.
i would like a turret camera Poe and a nvr system that supports 4 or more 8 would be good just incase I want to add anything extra later on :p
sorry if this has all ready been answered losts of times I struggle with reading because I have cfs so I'm running on low energy all the time XD so I find it hard to do lots of research in to new things
budget about
1000aud
652usd
606 euro

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
g'day i live in Australia looking for a 4 camera setup that good during night. and day time performance.
iv been looking for about a mouth or so iv found it to bee really hard to find good information on a camera setup that has good night performance.
a lot of them look like a blurry mess.
if anyone can give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated.
i would like a turret camera Poe and a nvr system that supports 4 or more 8 would be good just incase I want to add anything extra later on :p
sorry if this has all ready been answered losts of times I struggle with reading because I have cfs so I'm running on low energy all the time XD so I find it hard to do lots of research in to new things
budget about
1000aud
652usd
606 euro
Welcome @SpeedRider

Always plan for more than the initial amount of cameras you first expected to install .. as such get at least a NVR / VMS + PoE switch that can handle 8+ cameras.