Hik 2732 losing network connectivity

Reaction score
I have a hikvision 2732 that loses connectivity after three days. I changed network ports and wire and experienced the same issue. I feel it's not network related also as poe stays up . Currently the camera is running 5.2.3.

Any suggestions ??

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum..does rebooting the camera allow you to access it? what are you using to power the camera? how long is the cable? is it premade or did you crimp the plugs yourself?

Reaction score
Pulling plug or kicking port gives me access. Cable is no longer than 60ft. Yes I crimp it and have tested

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When you lose connectivity, is it a night, like when it switches on IR? Could be marginal power for the devices as many switches advertise 15.4W per port max but have a power budget far below that. I've had PoE switches go bad and start doing weird things with cameras & power. Try getting a separate PoE injector and using that, maybe plug it into a regular non-PoE switch or directly in the router.

Reaction score
When you lose connectivity, is it a night, like when it switches on IR? Could be marginal power for the devices as many switches advertise 15.4W per port max but have a power budget far below that. I've had PoE switches go bad and start doing weird things with cameras & power. Try getting a separate PoE injector and using that, maybe plug it into a regular non-PoE switch or directly in the router.
it actually happens early in the morning it appears. My switch tells me I have about 39W of spare power. I will get a injector and see if that's make a difference.

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
if you changed the port of the camera....in a few months or month. it will lost connection. it happened to me. whatever I didn't change. remain online.