Hongsit

n3wb
Reaction score
Anybody with Android they can try??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdeanuk

n3wb
Reaction score
I’ve finally got it through to them it’s just the pop up push notifications that aren’t working 100%! Sigh, I told them to look at the latest release of their App as it was around that time it stopped working. They did check logs on servers and their seems the push is working on the server, so it seems the App isn’t handling the receipt of that push.

Literally telling them where to look, not sure what else I can do lol.

They will contact their R&D team to investigate.

Well done!
I can’t believe of all the customers using Hikvision that we are alone in this, and having to tell them where to look

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
Agree , well done guys... I was just trying to post a review on the app but won't allow me too. Lol

burntoc

n3wb
Reaction score
Anybody with Android they can try??

I'm using Android - same problem here. I had it working and now it's not - stopped around the same time of the last update.

Hongsit

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm using Android - same problem here. I had it working and now it's not - stopped around the same time of the last update.
Excellent, I’ll let them know.

burntoc

n3wb
Reaction score
Excellent, I’ll let them know.

Great. I finally opened a ticket as well. I had one open for IVMS, but it is mostly working again, while HC continues to fail.

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All, I also just opened a report with support, hikvision Oceania, they say they will let me know a outcome.

burntoc

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All, I also just opened a report with support, hikvision Oceania, they say they will let me know a outcome.
Awesome because Hik US just canned mine, saying I didnt buy it from an authorized reseller. Grrrr..

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
That’s not nice lol..
Mine was purchased from authorised supplier here in Australia. See how we go.

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, still no feedback from support, sent them a reminder email today...
But I just noticed a updated ver of hik-connect has anyone tried as yet ?

Hongsit

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, still no feedback from support, sent them a reminder email today...
But I just noticed a updated ver of hik-connect has anyone tried as yet ?

I chased up on Monday, they are still investigating. Didn’t realise there was an update but it’s definitely same as before. Deleted the App and reinstalled it to see if that makes any difference, not holding my breath!

gocsan

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm glad I came across this page from Google searches as I've been having the exact same problem. All intrusion and line detections goes straight to the Messages area on the IOS HikConnect app, but the actual push notification to my iPhone just randomly works on and off.

Hongsit

n3wb
Reaction score
All, I have an update, 2nd line support has come back to me to inform me that their R&D department has made a change on their servers, they have asked me to retest. Early days but so far so good, I’ve received notifications for everything so far. Can you see if this has fixed it for you and report back.

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just checked and I WAS able to “enable” alarm in iVMS-4500. I was NOT able to for a while now. I was getting an error. I just need to go trigger an alarm to see if it comes through! Fingers crossed! I’ll report back

gocsan

n3wb
Reaction score
Notifications do seem to be pushing to my iPhone today. I'm going to clear the list from Messages on my Hik Connect app and start counting messages compared to push notifications.

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes! It seems to be working once again! Thank you to everyone who contacted Hik about this. I told my supplier many times about this, and supposedly they were passing along the message to Hik... but strength in numbers!

Playbox

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys , I also got reply for Hik support today saying they have found & patched the problem on their server. So looks like I’m getting all push notifications pop up on my phone.. so far so good.

Reaction score
Any news on the notification bug that only notifies from the first camera on the NVR?

Reaction score
I'm not using hik connect.
I'm using my No-ip service and using ivms4500 on android.

It's been working for a few years, and now it's not working since about November 2017.

I work for a company that UK with vip hikvision tech support access, and they're not very helpful.

They're only answer to everything is update everything and use Hik-connect!

I've updated firmware on everything but I don't want to use Hik-connect I want to carry on using my noip service.

And I want to carry on with ivms4500.

Grrrr.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk