Hik NVR new fw

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Firmware 4.1.10 available for Hikvision NVR DS-76XXNI-I2.
Cheers,
jonatha

marku2

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s awesome but one word of caution it encrypted all feeds and you need to go back into the nvr via a screen if your running a headless unit and turn it off.
Also any iVMS 4200 it will lock the stream you have to go to and add the steam verification code to unlock the stream
Also in iVMS 4500 you have to go back into your hik connect account turn off encryption get a code enter it then you can use iVMS 4500 away from home.
A pain but worth it

homejones

n3wb
Reaction score
Updated firmaware on my unit. System config screen shows the correct firmware number. Installed new WebComponents, but I don't see any updates to the GUI. Someone please help...

Kirk Bocek

n3wb
Reaction score
Any change on web access with this firmware? Can we go back to Firefox or Chrome?

homejones

n3wb
Reaction score
One quick update - after the firmware update, all of my cameras were fine except for one of them. It completely reset one of my cameras. Had to go back to SADP Tool to enable DHCP and reset the password.

GianniCar

n3wb
Reaction score
I've upgraded my ds-7716ni-i4/16p to 4.1.11 and i'm now running into the following issues:

1. Email attachments are always 355 x 288 at 96dpi, which makes any form of identification useless. Attachments are this same size no matter what resolution I pick for my main, substream, or capture parameters. For what it's worth, i'm not sure if the same was happening in the previous firmware.

2. I can no longer playback, using hikconnect, at a resolution other than hd. When I pick custom resolution in hikconnect, it tells me it is not supported by the device. This used to work in 3.4.96.

3. You can no longer specify which stream to use in live view mode when directly connected to the NVR.

4. The notification images in hikconnect, for one of my cameras, is now coming through at a much lower quality than it did before the upgrade, and also, no matter which resolution parameters are picked, the image quality does not improve.

After the upgrade I had to reset to factory defaults because I could no longer use my previously set admin password, so i'm not sure if I'm missed some setting that brought out the issues above or if this is a problem with the new firmware. I've been spending several hours over a few days playing with different settings ang have gotten nowhere.

Has anybody run into any of these issues with 4.1.10 or 4.1.11?