Hikvision 2CD2132 firmware update bricked!

Reaction score
[h=2]Hi,
I recently upgraded me Chinese Hikvision camera 5.2.5 multilingual to 5.3 firmware version from hikvisioneurope.com website and after the upgrade, camera was just rebooting.
Then used tftp to recover it.
The problem with TFTP is that the software is trasmited it to the camera but never i receive the message -system update complete!- i wait more than 10 minutes, i saw the normal is 5 minutes
Also the seller send me the software that camera had before, but the some problem
The SAPD recognize the camera with a strainge character in the middle of the serial number and the IPv4 DHCP Status: Off
When i try to change something say i am out of time and the pass 12345 don't work
The camera not running the web interface so i can't configure it.
Does anyone know what i can do now?
Thanks George
[/h]

Reaction score
Thanks Del Boy
I did exactly all but i was waiting 30 minutes and i did not see system update comlete
Why stop there? See the iconScreenHunter_67 May. 19 19.42.jpg

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you use the original, one-line version of the downgrader, not the 4-line version? The 4-line version can be troublesome.
What firmware version showed in SADP after the update, was it 4.0.8?
If so, the camera is running in a recovery mode, possibly due to incompatible firmware.

Reaction score
Thanks alastairstevenson
I had already recover my camera with the first one-line version but still i have the problem with the email,this was the reason that i tried to make update. This camera DS-2CD2132F-IWS don't send emails with my new router TP-LINK TD-W8970B, 3 others cheap ipcamera works fine!Anybody has any idea?