Hikvision Colorvu real examples and comparisons, mainly in night

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
First time I tested camera in my clients place. It is very interesting, all the night is LED lighting on the camera. It is something like outdoor light, people watching on the light in the night cant see camera and would think it is light.
Also the image in night is the best I have ever seen. The place shown on camera is much more bigger then using IR.
link to camera specification - 4mm objective
01Mar2020_12-43-39.jpg

This is Dahua B5442, some place
dahua.png

Last edited:

radoslav

n3wb
Reaction score
added Dahua b5442 for comparison, it has strong IR so should be little high directed...but I like more that night image from colorvu...

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
First time I tested camera in my clients place. It is very interesting, all the night is LED lighting on the camera. It is something like outdoor light, people watching on the light in the night cant see camera and would think it is light.
Also the image in night is the best I have ever seen. The place shown on camera is much more bigger then using IR.
link to camera specification - 4mm objective
View attachment 56516

This is Dahua B5442, some place
View attachment 56542
A still picture proves nothing. Only a video with someone walking through tells the real story.

bradner

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A still picture proves nothing. Only a video with someone walking through tells the real story.
I was thinking the same thing. Every camera looks great using a still shot. The real test is sideways movement at night to see how much blurring there is.