Hikvision Doorbell (DS-KV6113-WPE1(C))

hellosf

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We were looking for a doorbell with the camera, speaker/mic, and the ability to open gate from our phone. With advice from this group, we bought a Hikvision. However, we are unsure how to install it.

Has anyone installed one of these?

What do we need to power the doorbell? At what voltage?

Does the strike plate need power from a transformer or can the doorbell (Hikvision) power the electronic strike plate? The strike plate we got is a Trine EN400 005C.

Thanks in advance for your help!

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
However, we are unsure how to install it.

Does the strike plate need power from a transformer or can the doorbell (Hikvision) power the electronic strike plate? The strike plate we got is a Trine EN400 005C.
Some useful info here, including power requirements, wiring diagram, and that the lock control is a relay contact.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We were looking for a doorbell with the camera, speaker/mic, and the ability to open gate from our phone. With advice from this group, we bought a Hikvision. However, we are unsure how to install it.

Thanks in advance for your help!
I found this in the info from the link posted by @alastairstevenson .

Not sure of the voltage for the Trine electric striker as their web site does not list the model # you provided but the diagram shows an external power supply must be provided for the electric striker, properly rated for it. The doorbell alone cannot power the electric striker.

The specs state that the doorbell itself is POE.

Hikvision_KV6113-doorbell.jpg

trempa92

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Here is Simplified if you are using Wifi(Need configuration beforehand of SSID and pw using Wired network connection)

1706020206098.png

I ASSUME that your lock opens when it gets power and its locked without power. If its different, just use NC instead of NO

Sometimes people understand easier when wiring is drawn simple without the rest stuff that wont be used.

hellosf

n3wb
Reaction score
1706040540930.png
Thanks for the replies.

Is this the wiring diagram if the hikivision is using PoE and an electric strike (lock)?

I also wanted to clarify that the Trine lock specs can accept 8-16VAC or 4-6VDC. Will it need a power supply and if it does, which (VAC or VDC) and how many volts (number)?

Thanks again for your help!

pozun

n3wb
Reaction score
I am also a new user of this intercom since about a week I have been testing it
I recommend to buy POE RJ45 ASDC-12-124-H and the problem of additional power supply solved the question if you have POE or POE+