Hikvision Doorphones

joshmac

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there CCTV people,
I have just purchased a Hikvision DS-KV8102-IP Doorphone and the DS-KH8301-WT Indoor station and I have been playing around and managed to get them chatting over my LAN, and even to my iVMS 4200 software. The Indoor station even displays my main Hikvision Cameras for my house and all is great. However in the settings is an area for a SIP server, but no area for a username, password, proxy server or really any other settings relating to SIP. Does anybody have any experience with these?
Thanks,
Josh

rickwookie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there CCTV people,
I have just purchased a Hikvision DS-KV8102-IP Doorphone and the DS-KH8301-WT Indoor station and I have been playing around and managed to get them chatting over my LAN, and even to my iVMS 4200 software. The Indoor station even displays my main Hikvision Cameras for my house and all is great. However in the settings is an area for a SIP server, but no area for a username, password, proxy server or really any other settings relating to SIP. Does anybody have any experience with these?
Thanks,
Josh
I know this is a few months old now, but did you get anywhere with this? The lastest v1.4.71 firmware is supposed to support standard SIP, but still there's no way to enter SIP account info, just the SIP server address and the SIP server port, which it completely ignores and tries to connect on 5065 (its default).