Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I assistance

dar124

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, I never saw that v5.4.5 build 170123 firmware version. I updated the camera to that version.

After that update the Platform Access Mode now shows as "Hik-Connect". But the camera is still showing as "offiline" and I still get the same offline notice when trying to add the camera to the Hik-Connect website.

dar124

n3wb
Reaction score
I was finally able to get the camera to show as "online". I didn't have anything listed in the Default Gateway field on the Network / Basic Settings tab. I entered my Default Gateway and the camera is now "online".

I went to add the camera on the Hik-Connect site and it now sees the camera, but I'm not sure where to get the verification code. On the screen shot above, I never got prompted to create the verification code??

dar124

n3wb
Reaction score
I finally got my camera registered on the Hik-Connect site!!! The verification code was listed on the underside of the camera. So I'm now able to view the camera away from my local network!!!

I've still got to work a bit with iSpy to get it set back up to record video down to my server (I may start a new thread at some point for that), but I'm well on my way there.

Thanks for all the responses. Alastairstevenson I couldn't have done it with out you. Thanks!!!