Hikvision ds-2cd3942f-i

byee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a DS 2332 monitoring my driveway and front door but looking for a 180 degree camera to monitor the backyard.

Just wondering if anyone on this forum have the HIKVISION DS-2CD3942F-I 180 degree camera..

Last edited by a moderator:

luanshen

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from China, and my company is hikvision agents any questions you can contact me

onetech

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I received the 3942, no problem to put english, just mtd 5 & 6 hack and all is ok ))

HoLeeShiet

n3wb
Reaction score
Can't find instructions how to change to English language for this DS-2CD3942F-I fisheye camera. Tips and advice appreciated.

kseydou

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from China, and my company is hikvision agents any questions you can contact me
Hi sir

i have order 90 camera and all the firmware language are in chinese i need to upgrade to english version and delivered to client

and i have 3 360 camera i plug to test but i don't have an image on the webscreen so can you please help me

Cldt,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi sir

i have order 90 camera and all the firmware language are in chinese i need to upgrade to english version and delivered to client

and i have 3 360 camera i plug to test but i don't have an image on the webscreen so can you please help me

Cldt,

luanshen

n3wb
Reaction score
What can ido for you?
Hi sir

Cldt,