HIKVISION DS-7608NI-E2/8P NVR Circuit Board

BK_Yogi

n3wb
Reaction score
Does the NVR still operate OK?
Can you power a camera externally, connect it to the LAN and change it's IP address to match?
Then in the NVR web GUI Camera Management, change the channel to Manual from Plug&Play and change the IP address to that of the camera and see if it connects.

If so, maybe put the cameras on a PoE switch instead and reconfigure all the NVR IP address settings for the cameras to their LAN addresses.
My 8 camera's are OK , It powers up. Can replay old footage. The POE unit got power . POE unit is cooked . No lights . I need to replace the POE module from NVR. I need to know where I can buy a new module . Thank You for your help

Attachments

BK_Yogi

n3wb
Reaction score
My 8 camera's are OK , It powers up. Can replay old footage. The POE unit got power . POE unit is cooked . No lights . I need to replace the POE module from NVR. I need to know where I can buy a new module . Thank You for your help
My Name is Yogi and I live in Melbourne Australia. Can you please help me?

I have a DS-7608N-E2 8P NVR. It was working fine until yesterday . I have opened the Unit and discovered the power supply is supplying 52,2 V Voltage to the Circuit Board which has 8 POE ports. I believe the Circuit Board is cooked because the lights on the ports are not lighting up. Please See attached image . Where can I get a replacement?

Thank You for your help

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
My 8 camera's are OK , It powers up.
As suggested, have you tried reconfiguring the NVR camera configuration to add the camera when it has been given a LAN IP address?
If that works, you can still use the NVR without it's PoE board.

I suspect you will struggle to find a spare replacement.
A PoE switch would be a cheap and easy alternative.