HIKVISION DS-7608NI-E2 Firmware Latest Please

Dilbertic

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't updated my DS-7608NI-E2 for awhile and I am running the V3.4.98 build171121 build.

I see a 4.x platform is out, but not sure if it will work for this unit or if I am at the end of the road and what my options are?

Thank Much for Info

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I just upgraded the firmware on my DS-7608NI-E2 a couple of months ago to the latest at that time. It added some new features for me. I don't think Hikvision is supporting this model anymore with firmware improvements.

I also upgraded the firmware on my DS-7608NI-I2 with the latest software and there are some nice features with the updated firmware. One is I can now adjust the "shutter" speed on the cameras from the NVR. Also the day/night adjustments are also available through the NVR. Also a couple of others I cannot think of offhand. I hope Hikvision continues with these improvements.

Last edited:

Dilbertic

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and the last reply, I saw it before but I have been working lots... So I started a new thread asking if I can just get a newer MB and replace my old one to have a newer model with firmware support