Hikvision DS-7616NI-E2/16P issues

xiaotuzi

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently decided to purchase a Hikvision NVR instead of using Blue Iris on a separate machine, mainly not to need a separate pc and aa POE-switch.

However I feel that I may have made the wrong choice here as the Hikvision app doesn't have fast-forward ? So I need to watch the whole recording and not able to speed things up.
Further in Blue Iris I could just click on the alert and then I would watch that, here I need to scroll through the timeline..

I was almost able to live with that, but suddenly the other day Motion detection was not working and I am not able to see why, I changed sensitivity to 80 but still no luck.

Anyone else have these issues ?

BR
Rasmus

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
However I feel that I may have made the wrong choice here as the Hikvision app doesn't have fast-forward ? So I need to watch the whole recording and not able to speed things up.
x4 via the web GUI - but hard on the PC.
x128 via the VGA/HDMI interface. And skip between event markers.
suddenly the other day Motion detection was not working
What shows in the NVR log during that time?
The motion detection notifications come from the camera, the NVR takes configured actions in response.

xiaotuzi

n3wb
Reaction score
What shows in the NVR log during that time?
The motion detection notifications come from the camera, the NVR takes configured actions in response.
The log shows absolutely nothing, so it seems no notifications comes from the cameras, strange that all 3 just suddenly stopped.. I tried rebooting everything, but didn't help..