Hikvision DS-7616NI-SE/P live view failed - HCNetSDK.dll[401] no permission

ncanqn

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,
I just bought Hikvision DS-7616NI-SE/P and a few 2cd2032 cams. They all working great.
However, I have following issue. The remote monitoring via web or iVMS client does not work from my office network.
Here are what I got.
2014-08-11 09_53_36-Live View.png
2014-08-11 11_20_27-iVMS-4200-new.png

It working fine with my local network, on my 3G and my parent home internet. Which means all ports forwarding are correct.
I only have above problem with office network. I have allowed my laptop ip address access any destination ip address with ip protocol on cisco asa. I am able to access NVR, configure it, but cannot view image.
I have searched around and the live view failed is normally because of rtsp 554 does not forward correctly. But it works in my case on 3G and other home internet.
The interesting error is no permission showed on iVMS screenshot. I also used Wireshark to capture the package and found the NVR returns 404 Unauthorised on rtsp request from my laptop at work.
Why no permission? it does not make sense as I already login?
Anyone has idea of what is going wrong. I really need to make it work on my office network. I'm network admin, I can make change to cisco asa if need be. I already did allow all.
Any idea is appriciated.
Thanks Ken.

Last edited by a moderator:

darksoil

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same issue, I see an ip address logging in and out continously to my nvr device. Even I change the admin password that guy gets only one time illegal login failure in the log..

Looks like there is a big security issue or a vulnerability.

Hikvision should look into that.

lostcctv

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with the DS-7700 NVR, I can log into the web portal but cannot get a live view..Anyone figure this out yet?

DaveP

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I see an ip address logging in and out continously to my nvr device.
Make a note of the ip address and work out who / what it is... the answer may be quite innocent.

I can log into the web portal but cannot get a live view.
Local configuration/Protocol change it to UDP may help.

stretchie

n3wb
Reaction score
Make a note of the ip address and work out who / what it is... the answer may be quite innocent.

Changing the local configuration to UDP fixed this for me, thank you.

ezchoise

n3wb
Reaction score

hii.. which port that i must change to udp.?
my port is like this
HTTP : 80 (tcp)
RSTP : 554 (tcp)
HTTPS : 443 (tcp)
Server Port : 8200 (tcp)

ezchoise

n3wb
Reaction score
hii.. which port that i must change to udp.?
my port is like this
HTTP : 80 (tcp)
RSTP : 554 (tcp)
HTTPS : 443 (tcp)
Server Port : 8200 (tcp)
in a protocol i have to change it to UDP.

i mean in my router (mikrotik), am i have to change it to the UDP also.?

sorry for my bad english. :sad:

ezchoise

n3wb
Reaction score
The original comment was relating to not being able to see 'live view' in a web browser, so changing to UDP in the camera settings was to fix that problem.

haii..
thanks for your respond..

i have to change it to the UDP, but it still didnt work for me..

for local network its was welldone, but for other netwrk (WAN / IP Public), its doesnt work..

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveP

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
for other netwrk (WAN / IP Public), its doesnt work..
Then you have not forwarded the required port / ports in your router.

If you let us know exactly what you want to achieve and what you want to use, then we can let you know

Por Khai

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi
[h=2]Hikvision DS-7616NI-SE/P live view failed - HCNetSDK.dll[401] no permission[/h]i don't know you still issue but i recommend you to upgrade ur DVR or NVR firmware it should be help

Here the link please choose ur correct device firmware
http://www.hikvision.com/en/us/download.asp

Wish it help another guy with the stress searching

ob1coyote

n3wb
Reaction score
I was getting this error when attempting to edit the camera settings from within iVMS (although, live stream worked for me). I finally figured out that, within iVMS, you must use the admin/Super-User login and not a user login. That solved the error for me.

Hi All,
I just bought Hikvision DS-7616NI-SE/P and a few 2cd2032 cams. They all working great.
However, I have following issue. The remote monitoring via web or iVMS client does not work from my office network.
Here are what I got.

It working fine with my local network, on my 3G and my parent home internet. Which means all ports forwarding are correct.
I only have above problem with office network. I have allowed my laptop ip address access any destination ip address with ip protocol on cisco asa. I am able to access NVR, configure it, but cannot view image.
I have searched around and the live view failed is normally because of rtsp 554 does not forward correctly. But it works in my case on 3G and other home internet.
The interesting error is no permission showed on iVMS screenshot. I also used Wireshark to capture the package and found the NVR returns 404 Unauthorised on rtsp request from my laptop at work.
Why no permission? it does not make sense as I already login?
Anyone has idea of what is going wrong. I really need to make it work on my office network. I'm network admin, I can make change to cisco asa if need be. I already did allow all.
Any idea is appriciated.
Thanks Ken.

tulika

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having this same problem on my office network. Were you able to solve the issue?

Ale

n3wb
Reaction score
I tried in following way:
0) Added device to WiFi router
1) Opened SADP application
2) Enabled DHCP (checkbox).. then added admin password
3) Then tried to login with new IP through Web browser and works.. // DCHP gave me new IP

zied

n3wb
Reaction score
i have problem of HCNETSDK.DLL
I CAN"T CONFIGURATE MY HIKVISION FINGERPRINT