Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME - New video doorbell

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yeah, maybe i need to wait for newer firmwares then, it will come eventually :)

anyway , 2 issues left for me :
@Max001
do you know how to:

• I have open my indoor station als a relay contact for NO1/COM , i want to link the keypad to the indoor system, any idea how? because now for burglars its just to easy to open a door, just loose the cover and make a connection with the 2 wires
  • i am testing Hik COnnect, when testing, when i am standing at the door 8003 , i can hear myself talking when someone picks up wth android? seems the hikconnect app alway activats the speaker mode , so i think my voice is going back to the microphone of the android

any idea? do you have that issue also ?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
yeah, i am reading rls notes, seems onvif was added in a firmware for 83xx models, i probably need to wait for my 93xx serie

Max001

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i'm sorry i cannot help you, I have no idea. (no i don't have the issue).

Hektor84

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There,
I want to buy this door phone system for a house with multiple Apartments.
Is there any option to disallow the Users to save pictures with the indoor phone and App?

digiteltlc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Last edited:

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
guys, i have bought the DS-KH9310 , its a new indoor based on android, and can load android apps, but damn, its so slow, terrible! runs on android 5.0 !! its not even possible to run an app, so i want to bring it back to the hop, and replace with a cheaper 8350 model...
although, there is a feature that i have now enabled , its called "calling linkage" , as you can see in the screenshot
Does the 83xx or the 63xx have that too? its actually an output relay... so what happens, if someone presses the doorbell, also this relay is activated... its linked to my Google Assustant, so i can now also display the camera on the google hub or i can trigger an action to my synology to start recording ...i realy like that

thnx for looking

Attachments

Last edited:

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
guys, i have bought the DS-KH9310 , its a new indoor based on android, and can load android apps, but damn, its so slow, terrible! runs on android 5.0 !! its not even possible to run an app, so i want to bring it back to the hop, and replace with a cheaper 8350 model...
although, there is a feature that i have now enabled , its called "calling linkage" , as you can see in the screenshot
Does the 83xx or the 63xx have that too? its actually an output relay... so what happens, if someone presses the doorbell, also this relay is activated... its linked to my Google Assustant, so i can now also display the camera on the google hub or i can trigger an action to my synology to start recording ...i realy like that

thnx for looking
Yes the 8350 have a linkage relay.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
and where can you link it to? how many relays do you see there?
because mine 9350 , i have 2 relays, with NO1/ and NO2 and some other alarm stuff

LukyLuke

n3wb
Reaction score
can someone explain me how to connect a shelly1 v2 on the relay out (A01) of the indoor station KH8350-WTE1 ?
I need a diagram

Thanks

ztm

n3wb
Reaction score
can someone explain me how to connect a shelly1 v2 on the relay out (A01) of the indoor station KH8350-WTE1 ?
I need a diagram

Thanks
What's your goal with it? Never used that, just throw away the connectors. Security systems are standalone ones, using a doorbell as alarm would never be my choice. I think the relay outputs are operated by the alarm inputs when the system is armed and sg occurs. Dry contacts, dunno NO or NC. Just take a voltmeter and chime them. Anyway, configure your Shelly to 12VDC operation and you must use a power supply. Connect the "+" to Shelly's "N" terminal and run the "-" through A01 to Shelly's "L". If A01/GND gives you NO you're good. When A01 is switched ON by your doorbell your Shelly will get the DC "-" and will trigger it's own relay. I think that is what you want to use. As in Shelly 1 the relay output is absolutely separated from the input voltage you can switch 230V with it. Don't try it with Shelly 2.5.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have connected a relay from the indoor panel to an ESP module, so when someone presses the doorbell, the ESP gets triggered...

With that trigger i start an action to start recording for 120 the camera, and also my google hub turns on with the rtsp stream of the camera ;-)

Still looking how I can use the relay from the indoor panel to open my electric door... Can't find a setting in IVMS to link the keypad to the indoor relay

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have connected a relay from the indoor panel to an ESP module, so when someone presses the doorbell, the ESP gets triggered...

With that trigger i start an action to start recording for 120 the camera, and also my google hub turns on with the rtsp stream of the camera ;-)

Still looking how I can use the relay from the indoor panel to open my electric door... Can't find a setting in IVMS to link the keypad to the indoor relay
Why you don’t use 24/7 recording?

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why you don’t use 24/7 recording?
Nah , not needed , my other cameras do that based on motion and when not in "home mode"

But using my google devices as intercom is more usefull :)

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nah , not needed , my other cameras do that based on motion and when not in "home mode"

But using my google devices as intercom is more usefull :)
For more security must have 24/7 recorting + motion detection ....

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For more security must have 24/7 recorting + motion detection ....
Nah, don't need it for security, just want a recording when a doorpress event happens, that works...

But my question was how to link the electrical door to the indoor relay, it's more burglar proof

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nah, don't need it for security, just want a recording when a doorpress event happens, that works...

But my question was how to link the electrical door to the indoor relay, it's more burglar proof
For what use?I dont undertend what you want ti do and what electrical door you mean.

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, now my electrical lock is connected to the ds8003 outside... The No1/com, like many of us people.. If a burglar just removes the cover plate , and make a connection with the 2 wires, the door opens...

I want to make use of the relay of the indoor panel...

maximosm

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, now my electrical lock is connected to the ds8003 outside... The No1/com, like many of us people.. If a burglar just removes the cover plate , and make a connection with the 2 wires, the door opens...

I want to make use of the relay of the indoor panel...
Ah ok.Then you can just add enother button without use the display but ,which burglar take a time to do this.It is more easy to just to brake in the door.