Hikvision iVMS-4200 no image in Main View

swfbtucs

n3wb
Reaction score
Using Hikvision iVMS-4200, v. 2.4.0.6, and DS-2CD2632F-IS bullet camera.
I have no image in Main View.
main_view.jpg
But I have images in Remote Configuration, Image, Image Settings (also Video Display and ROI).
image_settings.jpg
I had Main View image when I first set the camera up, but I started to try to set it up in DDNS. I reset the device to all default settings twice and have still not been able to get the image to appear in the Main View.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

swfbtucs

n3wb
Reaction score
Never mind. I uninstalled iVMS and reinstalled. The camera popped right up in Main View.

GSB1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am having this same issue. Fresh install of iVMS-4200 v2.6.2.7 on a new PC, everything OK apart from no picture! I have tried numerous installs and uninstalls and earlier versions and no luck.

Remote config of camera etc is fine, just no live view or playback image.

Any ideas please?

GSB1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am having this same issue. Fresh install of iVMS-4200 v2.6.2.7 on a new PC, everything OK apart from no picture! I have tried numerous installs and uninstalls and earlier versions and no luck.

Remote config of camera etc is fine, just no live view or playback image.

Any ideas please?
I have found that using v2.5.0.5, the download marked full (which is larger than the others), solves my issue and I get a picture. I tried then upgrading and it breaks. So I'll stick with v2.5.0.5.

GSB1

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
look into WinPcap is the Windows version of the libpcap library; it includes a driver to support capturing packets
been down this road a few times with ivms version 2.6.2.7
Ah yes I did have WinPcap issues with an earlier release on a different computer now you mention it (although relating to a conflict with another app that used it also and the service start mode).

What was your solution please, just to install WinPcap indendently?

Last edited: