Hikvision modular doorbell with multiple indoor units in same house?

nicobar

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,
I am planning to buy and install a single-button, single-module Hikvision modular doorbell DS-KD8003-IME1 with indoor station DS-KH8350-WTE1 7" touch screen in a one-family, 3-floors house.
I wonder if multiple indoor stations can be installed to work "in parallel", one per floor of the house, so that when somebody rings the doorbell, all 3 units should ring, and the video-conversation can be picked by any of them and open the door.
Is this possible? I read the manuals and while one picture seems to show one door station with 3 indoor stations, it seems to be related to a multiple-tenant apartment building. The installation manual of the door station shows how to set one indoor station door recipient but not more than that. In another part they mention something about "indoor station" and "extensions", but it's not clear what an "extension" is.
Do anybody here have experience with such type of configuration or knows for sure?
Thank you in advance!

nicobar

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes Iamahed to install it and configure it so that buzzing the door bell makes all four indoor display ring. The trick is to have them configured as one main station on a fixed IP (no DHCP) and the other displays as Extensions, pointing not to the IP of the doorbell bit to the IP of the master indoor station.
Now if I can only figure out how to record to the sd card...

zsoldo

n3wb
Reaction score
You got it right, you can have 5 indoor extension with one main outdoor unit.

I belive that by default pictures and small videos is recorded on sd card. Incoming call is recorded on SD in indoor unit, screenshot actually.

Reaction score
You got it right, you can have 5 indoor extension with one main outdoor unit.

I belive that by default pictures and small videos is recorded on sd card. Incoming call is recorded on SD in indoor unit, screenshot actually.
Is there no way to get a video clip on the SD?