Hikvision NVR English firmware 3.4.80

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Not for Scotland - we didn't vote for it, a definite No vote, as opposed to the almost balanced result overall.
Just playing devil's advocate here but Scotland did vote for it. Scotland voted to remain part of the Union and therefore voted that their votes will be considered alongside English, Welsh, Northern Irish (and Gibraltan) votes on these bigger issues. You can't cherry pick these things like the SNP think you can.

The one thing I hate about Brexit is all the segregation. People who are life-long friends getting in heated arguments in the pub about it. Crazy. Anyway, vote done now so whichever side we are all on we have to live with it.

Anyway, my motion detection and record still doesn't work on 3.4.80 nor does my Virtual Host on the 7616NI-E2. Do you think I should go back to a very early version and update from there again?

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I sit on both sides English with a Slovakian wife, In the long run the Brexit will be better for the UK, for me not.

but then the silly woman who's non elected is so far piss poor at dressing herself, let alone sorting the Brexit out lol.

Reaction score
Has anyone tested the 'new' PTZ linking function in the v3.4.8 FW to see if it works? This is a feature that I would love to use in my system?