Hikvison Camera Recording in both NAS and NVR

ruwan

n3wb
Reaction score
I have Hikvsion Camera Setup and NAS Storage, I need to Set Camera Main Stream Recordings to NVR and Substream to NAS, Can anyone guide me to do that???

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Why not record the main stream to the NAS as well? Sub stream is meant for remote viewing when bandwidth is an issue. Add the NAS to the NVR as a network drive, then set the NAS to redundant record

ruwan

n3wb
Reaction score
Why not record the main stream to the NAS as well? Sub stream is meant for remote viewing when bandwidth is an issue. Add the NAS to the NVR as a network drive, then set the NAS to redundant record
My Client need 6 month 4cif recording on nas. and hd recording on NVR

Trax95008

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok. The setup will be the same. You can find a tutorial on google how to prep the NAS. Then add the NAS as a network drive to the NVR. I believe the newer 4.0 NVR firmware will let you chose to record the sub stream to a particular drive.

ruwan

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok. The setup will be the same. You can find a tutorial on google how to prep the NAS. Then add the NAS as a network drive to the NVR. I believe the newer 4.0 NVR firmware will let you chose to record the sub stream to a particular drive.
thing is my client need only 4 of 14 cameras to Record in NVR and NAS Same Time. can i do it in NVR?

ruwan

n3wb
Reaction score
Client need to sned 4 of his cameras to nas in 4CIF and Record all cam eras in NVR in high Resolution pareraly