Hiseeu 4HB612 RTSP help needed

jp1999

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am trying to set up my Hiseeu 4HB612 camera's to view them in VLC and eventually use Scrypted to add them to Apple Homekit. I am completely new to this. The camera works with the Eseecloud app. What information do I need to get the RTSP adress? Each camera has a different IP adress, the protocol is N1. I don't know if any of the given information helps.

Thanks a lot in advance!

JP

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to set up my Hiseeu 4HB612 camera's to view them in VLC and eventually use Scrypted to add them to Apple Homekit. I am completely new to this. The camera works with the Eseecloud app. What information do I need to get the RTSP adress? Each camera has a different IP adress, the protocol is N1.
I do believe you will be out of luck accessing an RTSP stream from these cameras.

On reviewing the product specifications, user guide and manual - there is no mention of RTSP by Hiseeu as a supported network protocol, nor by various sites that used to sell the kit.
It looks like only a proprietary P2P protocol is in use.
There is also no mention of ONVIF, which would have implicitly meant RTSP support.

Umut

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

You can try these RTSP urls. They are using same firmware system.